Thursday, May 8, 2008

16 weeks 2 days


I attended my first prenatal yoga class last night. It was very interesting. They teach you techniques to help keep you relaxed during labor (if that is possible!), they also teach you some stretching and strengthening of the abdominal, thigh and back muscles to help support the baby weight. I also learned that I am not very good at relaxing! It is harder than you think! They spend the last 15 minutes of class "coaching" you to relax. I started to get the concept towards the end, but then it was time to go.


I have released my first "belly" shot per Janet's request. It still looks like I have just been over-indulging in the cookies, M & M's and ice cream.

2 comments:

Johnson Family Blog said...

YEAH! Look at that CUTE belly!

Johnson Family Blog said...

YEAH! Look at that CUTE belly!