Wednesday, August 13, 2008

30 Weeks, 1 Day

I had my 30 week doctor's appointment today. Nothing too exciting, we listened to the heartbeat and it is in the 150's. I was told I had to cut down on the amount of glucose I take in. My glucose level from the gestational diabetes screening was 137 and 140 is abnormal, so I am pretty high. But it is nothing to get too worried about. This was also my last 4 week appointment, now I am on the 2 week appointments.

We are having a daycare delimma, we still haven't found a for sure place yet. We thought we had it all settled, but it turns out the place we were planning on is not going to work out. We looked at another place today that I thought for sure would be the one, but now after seeing it I am not sure. I think my expectations are just a little too high for these daycare centers. So I am not sure what we are going to do. We may just have a spot held at the center we looked at today and then in January check out some home daycares that have openings. It is a good thing Chad is able to stay home until we find something - that way we can be a little more picky. Hopefully at that point we will be settled in a new house in Mankato too!

I will have to try and remember to put some belly pics on tonight. It is getting pretty big! I am already worrying about getting rid of it as fast as I can once the baby is born. I think I am going to have a lot of work to do!

No comments: