Wednesday, June 18, 2008

22 Weeks, 1 Day

Well, we had another ultrasound on Monday. The baby is doing good and measuring a little bit big (Already?), but my due date is still October 23rd. We did not find out if the little one is a boy or girl. I guess you have to let Daddy have his way once in a while. So I guess we wait until October to find out if the name will be Carter or Ashlyn. I keep dreaming that it is a boy, but they say you usually have the opposite, so will Maddie, Taylor and Abbie have another little girl to play with?

I also had an appointment with my Doctor on Monday and found out I gained A LOT of weight. She said it was ok, unless I gain the same this month. So I am up a total of 15 pounds - with hopefully only 10-15 to go. They say the baby will almost double in size the next few weeks, so lets hope that is the only weight I gain! Otherwise I guess it is diet time! Boo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the names, I wish we knew what "it" was!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the names too Angie!! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. It was great to see you last night. You look absolutely adorable. We definitely have to get together soon. Friendship Days!!!

Mikayla

Anonymous said...

I love the names too Angie!! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. It was great to see you last night. You look absolutely adorable. We definitely have to get together soon. Friendship Days!!!

Mikayla