Friday, June 20, 2008

You might be a redneck if......


You choose to "hunt" fish with a bow and arrow instead of a fishing pole. I just had to share this picture of Chad on one of his fishing excursions. This would be one reason to hope for a girl, although he could probably convert her to a redneck fisherman too!


So I came up with another girl name because Chad decided he didn't really like Ashlyn. I like Alexa or Alexis. My cousin Tony has a little girl named Lexi and my cousin Matt has a son named Alex (technically that is his middle name, but that is what they are going by). So I don't know if it would be too confusing to add another similar name to the bunch. I guess I have plenty of time to decide though!
20 days to go for Lisa's wedding! I can't wait for the vacation time and the wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Alexa was one of our top three names?? Everyone said it sounded like a stripper : ) I like Ashlyn... Anywho, see you tomorrow!

Lisa