Thursday, February 19, 2009

4 Months Old

Wow, time is flying by! I can't believe Ashlyn is already 4 months old. I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I will try to get some tonight. We were in Rochester all day yesterday with my Mom, so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures on her actual 4 month "birthday".

At 4 months.....

-She is still drooling like crazy, but no teeth yet
-Always smiling - so happy!
-Loves her jumparoo
-Rolls halfway, but decides the view is just fine from there
-Sleeping through the night for the most part
-Has her hair in a pony just about every day - so cute!
-I think she has finally come to terms with her car seat - we haven't had a screaming fit for quite awhile
-Tried cereal a few times, didn't go so well - we will wait to see what the Dr has to say
-She goes to the Dr on Monday, so we will have her height and weight stats then

On a side note, my Mom is doing fine, she had a heart attack on Tuesday and they ended up putting 3 stents in yesterday. She says she feels much better now and is just tired, she should be able to go home tomorrow and get some sleep.

Anyway, more to come later.......

No comments: