Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Blogger

Ok, I know I have been a bad blogger. I get annoyed when people don't update their blogs often and now it has been a few weeks since I have done mine.

Not much has been happening lately. Ashlyn is doing great and growing like a weed. She is going to run out of clothes that fit if it doesn't start to warm up soon! She has started using the jumparoo at daycare so I brought ours upstairs yesterday and she loves it! She doesn't really get the bouncing part, but she likes being able to see what is going on.

We tried cereal a few nights and she is starting to realize that the spoon is not a bottle and that rice cereal tastes really weird. She hasn't had any the last two nights, so tonight we will have to try again.

She has been taking a bath in the big bath tub and she definitely has more fun than in the little baby tub. She can kick and splash like crazy! I had to drain the water and refill it one night because she was in there so long the water was getting cold, she was having so much fun that I had to let her play longer.

She also has learned how to blow bubbles, so now her shirts are usually soaked by the end of the day. It is really cute though. I will have to try and get a video.

Tomorrow I am taking the day off and Ashlyn, Taylor, Lisa, Amy and I are going to spend the day with my Mom for her birthday. That should be fun! We haven't seen them all since Taylor's birthday.

Ok, so I was going to put some pictures on with this post, but it is not letting me. I will have to try again later.

No comments: