Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sold!!!!


I know, a little behind, but we FINALLY SOLD OUR HOUSE! We will be moving July 24th (for all who like to help - hint, hint!). Here is a picture of our new house - or soon to be house. We are still waiting for a building permit so hopefully they will be building soon!


Ashlyn is finally sitting on her own! She is not very steady, but I can sit her down and leave the room and come back and she is still sitting! She doesn't always look comfortable, but she is doing it! She also has discovered she can roll over in the bath tub and she likes being on her belly WAY better. It makes bath time a little more difficult, so I have to wash her up fast and then she can roll over and play. I am guessing she is going to be a swimmer someday, she can roll in the water without even getting water in her mouth. One of these days I will have to take a picture of her, it is cute!
Once again, I promise to put pictures up soon! I keep forgetting, but I did put some up on Facebook, so check them out there!

No comments: