Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 Years and Counting (Yesterday......)

Chad and I celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday! Wow has the time flown by! This year is already flying by too. Before we know it, we will be moving and Ashlyn will be turning ONE!

We didn't do anything fun for our anniversary, too busy and no babysitter. Oh well, maybe next year we can do something fun. We did however, pick out paint for our house. Super exciting I know!

Another update on Ashlyn, she started at Giggles -n- Wiggles daycare center on Monday and she is LOVING it! She is the only little girl in a room full of cute little boys! I think she is going to be one tough cookie! With a girlie streak I hope. I think she really likes being around all the other babies her age. Her Teacher said she just loves to smile and laugh at all the little babies. I think she is still adjusting to their schedule, but so far she has been all smiles. They said the only time she fusses is when they lay her down for a nap. She is not into the whole napping thing, she is afraid she will miss something. They do get her to take one 2 hour nap, so she is not too beat. She naps on the way home and then is read to eat and play again. I love it!

No comments: