Monday, June 8, 2009

Thinking about Biter Biscuits?

Think again! I have given them to Ashlyn three times now. The first time she bit it in half and I got the chunk out of her mouth before she got it all the way in. The second time, messy but successful, she LOVED it......and so did Buddy, he got the remainder when she threw it on the floor. The third (and last) time, not good. In fact it scared the crap out of me. She was chomping away on it and then all the sudden she was choking. I had to dig a small chunk out of the back of her throat and she was still gagging so I took the highchair tray and dropped it on the floor (MESS) and tried to get her out of the chair just to realize she was fine. She probably just gagged from my finger being jammed in her mouth. She had a drink of water and she was happy. I, on the other hand, was completely freaked. The Biter Biscuits went straight to the garbage can. I guess we will stick to saltines from now on.

On a better note, when I went to check on Ashlyn this morning, she was soundly sleeping with her little butt up in the air! Do you think she will be crawling soon? I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want to wake her up. I was hoping she was still sleeping like that when I was ready to get her up, but Daddy beat me to it. So no pictures, maybe she will do it again?

1 comment:

christy bode said...

Hi!! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Ashlyn is adorable! So cute. We take Connor to Mankato Family Chiropractic..I think that's the name. It's Parish Skrien from Nicollet, I had no idea where to go either so I started there. So far so good..still a little skeptical, but again, if it works it's worth it!